Business Makeover Program
Have you ever watched the Home Makeover TV show? In this show, a group of construction experts turns old, ugly buildings into beautiful, impressive homes in short periods of time. This could not be done without having knowledge and lots of experience in this field.
That’s exactly what we do in our Business Makeover program to turn businesses into profitable, growing businesses by changing the old, ineffective rules and tools, bringing sharp (loyal, smart, friendly) employees and setting SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely) goals. Our Business Makeover program is based on best practices that have changed many businesses all around the world. Our master coach, Ali Asadi, has been in business coaching and consulting for many years and now he incorporated his valuable experiences and tools in this business changing package.
Here are our Business Makeover program steps :
- Analyzing your current business situation to get a complete view of your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats from external environment.
- Investigating problems area and work towards finding solutions to address them
- Conducting a cost-benefit analysis to arrive at the best possible solutions for your business
- Providing a detailed and step by step guideline for implementing the solution recommended for your business.
- Helping you implement your plans and revise them if necessary
Our Client’s Results :
- Leading businesses to greatness
- Improving managing and organizing
- Improving team building and employee management
- Improving hiring and retention process
- Managing conflict and ensuring sound HR management
- Improving task delegation, time management and problem solving
- Improving productivity
- Improving communication skills
- Controlling business expenses
- Improving decision making
- Reducing employee turnover
- Getting more customers
- Improving profitability
Our Makeover Programs include :
Business Makeover Process
- Complete Business Analysis
Get a Complete view of Your Current Business Situation
- Set SMART
Set SMART (Specific, Measureable, Achievable, Relevant, Timely) Goals
- Set An Action
Set an Action Plan to Reach Your Goals
- Implementation & Review
Help You Implement Your Action Plan and Review Results and Make Adjustments Based on the Results